Sunday, June 19, 2011

Procrastination Station

Procrastination, story of my life. Actually, the reason I have started blogging!
I'm in a summer class right now (notice the word A) and we have a test Tuesday...I've studied one slide. It's pretty sad actually. My brain has just been on vacation this whole summer semester. All I want to do is sleep, go to the pool and workout. Basically, I want a summer. Don't get me wrong, this class isn't hard, not time consuming, nothing. I think I am just burned out from our last semester and the procrastinator inside of me is leaping out and taking over!
So in an effort to actually do something...I started a blog. Honestly, I don't really know how I feel about laying out my personal life online, but I also think it will be a good way to express myself and hopefully survive this thing called PT School and all the challenges it presents mentally, emotionally and with relationships.
I hope you all enjoy, comment, laugh and cry with me and most importantly find some value in what I have to say.
Now I'm off to get some sleep and hope that I can actually get some studying done in the morning!

1 comment: